Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home.
* * * * *
- My parents were visiting for most of this week and I must have been quite busy with them because I hardly have any photo to share... which is funny because I was in the kitchen all the time!
- The radishes are winding down in the garden but have graced plenty of meals while they lasted.
- I'm the only one in my family who likes curry so it isn't made that often, but when I do make it I'm happy for days. Coconut curry with potatoes, chickpeas, carrots, and sweet onions served over brown rice. Amazing... to me.
- We've been enjoying smoothies with the thinnings from our kale and collard greens patch. We were able to add some of the first strawberries as well. Now that's a nice way to start the morning.
- I'm going to work up a recipe (this morning) for the Tuna Macaroni Salad from last week's post and add it there today. There were some questions I need to answer in that post as well, I'll get right on it!
Each day I find myself snapping a picture or two in the kitchen - a pile of ingredients, a table waiting for us to gather around, a sink full of soapy dishes, a cup of tea, dinner as it comes out of the oven - simple, everyday moments in the kitchen. These photos serve as a reminder of days gone by and as encouragement to carry on in this busy kitchen of ours when inspiration is lacking.
Every Thursday morning I'll post my photos from the week, words or recipes optional. Just glimpses into my kitchen and you're invited to do the same!
It's simple to join in:
- On your blog, post photos taken in your kitchen throughout the week.
- Words aren't necessary, your photos will tell the the story. Some of us enjoy adding a few thoughts to accompany the images... the choice is yours.
- Feel free to grab the brief description at the top of this post, or add a few words of your own to explain the project.)
- Link back to this post so your readers can visit This Week In My Kitchen and join in.
- Come back here and link up your current post (not your main blog) so we can all visit your kitchen!
- Join me every Thursday or the occasional Thursday if that works better for you.
- Please be sure to only link up if you are participating in this series. Thank you!
I look forward to visiting your kitchens!