We have realtors coming... it's marked on the calendar. It's happening. This house will soon be listed (and hopefully sold shortly thereafter).
As we move toward clearing out and packing up, it has been made clear that I have way more fabric than a girl needs... or will realistically use in this lifetime. I need to part with a great deal of it, we just won't have the same amount of space in Vermont that we have here. But no worries about that because purging and simplifying our belongings (even further) feels amazing.
So a studio destash is in order. Here's how it'll work:
- I have attempted to loosely categorize colorways... choose from blues... greens... white backgrounds (think vintage sheeting)... pinks... earthy - includes browns, yellows, reds, oranges
- Each bundle weighs a generous 3 lbs. and is packaged in a 2 gallon ziploc .
- I think I will have about 20 or so to list.
- Each will contain a combination of vintage and new. There may even be a little piece of vintage clothing in some... I often take apart partially tattered vintage clothing to sew with.
- These are not bundles of dinky little scraps... there are many large pieces including yards or half yards in each.
- They will be priced to sell at $10 a piece. Awesome.
- All will be ready to go early Friday morning!