Capturing my love of whole foods, combined with the activity of a bustling kitchen.
A weekly collection of photos from the center of my home.
- I'm still off kitchen duty over here so the photos I have to share are of the simplest moments. But when peaches are in season, there isn't really a need for anything too thought out or complicated. Pick peach... enjoy.
- My relationship with coffee is a long and complicated one. I've written about it many times here so I won't go into it again, but let's just say I feel a break coming on. It's been nice to come to the realization that it isn't about being a coffee drinker or not a coffee drinker... for me, sometimes I am a coffee drinker and sometimes I am not a coffee drinker. Such peace around coffee finally! So, I'm not certain yet, but I think I feel a break coming on. In which case I'll switch to herbal tea for a few months and then a crisp October morning will roll around and I will be so very happy to brew up a sweet cup of Mind, Body, and Soul.
Each day I find myself snapping a picture or two in the kitchen - a pile of ingredients, a table waiting for us to gather around, a sink full of soapy dishes, a cup of tea, dinner as it comes out of the oven - simple, everyday moments in the kitchen. These photos serve as a reminder of days gone by and as encouragement to carry on in this busy kitchen of ours when inspiration is lacking.
Every Thursday morning I'll post my photos from the week, words or recipes optional. Just glimpses into my kitchen and you're invited to do the same!
It's simple to join in:
- On your blog, post photos taken in your kitchen throughout the week.
- Words aren't necessary, your photos will tell the the story. Some of us enjoy adding a few thoughts to accompany the images... the choice is yours.
- Feel free to grab the brief description at the top of this post, or add a few words of your own to explain the project.)
- Link back to this post so your readers can visit This Week In My Kitchen and join in.
- Come back here and link up your current post (not your main blog) so we can all visit your kitchen!
- Join me every Thursday or the occasional Thursday if that works better for you.
- Please be sure to only link up if you are participating in this series. Thank you!
I look forward to visiting your kitchens!